How to Enrol

The Green Bay High School Board of Trustees has implemented an enrolment scheme as directed by the Ministry of Education – all enrolments require proof of residence. All students who live within the school zone, shall be entitled to enrol at the school. 

In Zone?

If you would like to enrol your child for a 2019 placement, please phone the school office on 817-8173 ext 201 to make an appointment.
Upon your appointment, you will need to bring:
1) Your child (an interview takes place during enrolment with yourself, your child, and the enroling personnel)
2) Copy of your child’s latest school Report
3) Copy of your child’s Birth Certificate (or) Passport
4) Original proof of address – such as a utilities bill (Rates, Power, Phone etc)

Out of Zone?

Unfortunately, there are no Out of Zone places available at this time. A ballot was drawn, under Police supervision, during the 2018 enrolment process for additional Out of Zone places – with 50 places offered as determined by the Board of Trustees. For more information, please phone the school office on 817-8173 ext 201.